Self-catering cottage: 2 bedrooms : Sleeps 4 people.
- The cottage is self- catering
- Both en-suite with toilet, bath and shower
- Open plan TV Area, kitchen and eating area..
- We provide linen, bath towels, firewood, toilet paper, bath soap, cleaning detergents.
- We provide a couple of ice trays so you will probably need to bring extra ice.
- Please bring swimming towels as the swimming pool and dam are lovely to swim in.
- We request that the white bath towels are not allowed to the pool or dam as the mud tends to stain them.
- You can drink the tap water here-its safe. We have never had an issue with our family or any guests with the drinking water but you may want to bring a few extra bottles- it’s up to you.
- Please bring firelighters and briquettes if you are planning to use the Weber braai.
- We service the rooms at around 10h00 every day to make the beds and clean. Please can you let me know if you require the staff to come earlier.
- You are welcome to try your luck at trout fishing- just bring your own trout rods.
- We do encourage catch and release. There is a small rowing boat and oars that you are welcome to use. (please bring swimming towels if you plan to go in the boat)
- We do ask our guests to please be considerate with the noise level as we do have other guests staying with us. Unfortunately, no loud music is allowed- thank you.
(Please note that bachelor’s or hens parties are not allowed.)